RAW Activated Charcoal Coconut Shell Powder Unisex Facial Mask by Derma Medico - Purifies Skin, Draws out Toxins, Fights Acne, Draws out Blackheads & Whiteheads - Simple DIY Detox & Pore Refining Mask, Easy DIY Body Scrub, 100% Organic, NO Chemicals, Addi
- Product Code: Face1
- Brand: Derma Medico %C2%AE
- Premium Food Grade RAW Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal Powder - Unisex Facial Mask
- 100% NATURAL, No synthetic additives, colours, preservatives, foaming agents, artificial flavours, fluoride, no abrasive baking soda or salt.
- Purifies skin, draws out toxins, fights acne, draws out blackheads & whiteheads.
- Simple DIY Face Mask, DIY Refining Mask, DIY Detox Mask, Easy DIY Body Scrub.
- CAUTIONS: This product can be messy, but the benefits out way the mess. Please take care not to get onto clothes and always wash out the sink.
- Item Weight: 82 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 109 g
- Item model number: Face1
- ASIN: B01M4JOJ7M
How to use Derma Medico RAW Activated Charcoal Powder:
You can DIY your own ridiculously simple face mask using nothing but activated charcoal and water (or honey, yogurt, or oil, depending on your skin type and what you like) for a detoxifying treatment that gently rids the pores of impurities. If you're not the kitchen scientist type, fear not-there are plenty of great masks that use activated charcoal as one of their main ingredients, and you can find them all in a store.
Luxury Acne Fighting, home spa treatment:
½ teaspoon of activated charcoal
½ lavender oil
Exfoliating face scrub & deep cleanser:
Mix activated charcoal with your face cleanser and use 2-3 times a week You can also use it with your shower gel or even with your shampoo (if you are not a blonde)
Pore refining mask:
½ teaspoon of charcoal
½ teaspoon of bentonite clay
2 - 3 drops of tea tree oil(too much will sting)
1 - ½ teaspoon water
½ teaspoon of charcoal
½ teaspoon of rosewater
½ teaspoon Aloe Vera gel
2 - 3 drops of tea tree oil
You can also use manuka honey the good old water only, and it will still deep clean your pores.
It is just simple DIY, all natural rather than expensive, free of parabens, chemicals and any added ingredients. You can make personalise mask that works for your skin. You can try more than one mix, the list is endless!